Thursday 16 February 2017

DID YOU LIKE THE FILM? GAP-FILL EXERCISES

Did you like the film?

Did you like the film?

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
Kelly: Did you the film, Jet?
Jet: Yes, I . It good , but I didn't the endin. you it?
Kelly: Yes,I . I science fiction films.
Jet: Science fiction films and horror films my favourite types of film.
Kelly: What you do yesterday after band practice?
Jet: I for a pizza.
Kelly: Hey ,there Rosie. Let's hello.
Jet: good idea.Hi Rosie. So you see The Misfitz last week?
Rosie: No, I , but Lewis you.
Jet: Huh, Lewis and Dylan! Why you with those losers?
Rosie: They losers. They my friends and we a good band.
Jet: Get real, Rosie! Supernova a good band! You got a singer.
Kelly: But you a fantastic guitarist, Rosie. Why you join The Misfitz, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment